“Bet and Get” free bets are becoming increasingly widespread and we’ve got the best of them here. In one sense, bet and get offers are just another name for free bets. However, they are actually a lot better than free bets most of the time, and that’s because free bets usually match your initial deposit or first bet 100%. In contrast, bet and get free bets tend to match your first bet 200%, 400% or even 600%.
For a small risk of sometimes as little as £5, you can get a decent sized free bet or handful of bets. That means your exposure is much smaller than usual, so these freebies are brilliant for betting on football or anything else for that matter.
How Do Bet & Get Free Bets Work?
They don’t take too much explaining truth be told, essentially they do just what they say on the tin: you bet the qualifying amount and get the amount offered as a free bet.
So if you bet £10 on a 200% bet and get offer, the bookie would match your bet by the amount stated. So in this case you would get £20 as a free bet.
The offers can vary from one betting site to the next, but you can and should always read the full Ts and Cs before you join by visiting the site in question. All the offers we bring you on this site are from first class, reputable bookmakers, and as such there are no tricks and nothing to worry about.
Key Terms to Look For
There are some key points that you should always look out for when you are deciding whether or not a particular bet and get freebie is for you:
- New customers only unless stated
- Offers are 18+ unless stated
- Do you have to opt in?
- Is there a bonus or free bet code to enter?
- Is there a time limit for placing the qualifying bet?
- Are the free bets for sports, casino, mobile, in-play, accas or anything else?
- Are any markets excluded?
- When do the free bets or bonuses expire?
- Are there minimum odds on the qualifying bet?
- Free bet stakes are not returned unless specified
- Almost all the offers are open to UK/Irish customers. For other nationalities check the terms
- Casino bonuses usually have wagering before withdrawal of bonus/winnings
Whilst that might seem a lot to check, for most bet and get offers the terms are very simple. These free bets are brilliant value, especially for newcomers to betting or those who want as small a risk as possible. They are also great if you like to try new things, especially the offers that include different types of free bet and bonus.
Ultimately, if you like “BOGOF” offers then these are the betting equivalent, just a whole lot better. Place your qualifying bet and you get not one, but two, three, four…or even six free bets. With value like that, your odds of coming out with a net win look good to us so why not claim a bet and get offer and cash in?